Isotype of Benstonea thwaitesii (Martelli) Callm. & Buerki [family PANDANACEAE]
Date Updated: 29 January 2013
Date Updated: 28 January 2013
Date Updated: 25 January 2013
Date Updated: 16 October 2012
We're sorry. You don't appear to have permission to access the item.
Full access to these resources typically requires affiliation with a partnering organization. (For example, researchers are often granted access through their affiliation with a university library.)
If you believe you should be able to access this content, there are several actions you could take:
- If you have an institutional affiliation that provides you access, try logging in via your institution
- If you have a username and password, please log in.
- If you would like to learn more about access options or believe you received this message in error, please contact us.
- Brillantaisia P. Beauv. (Acanthaceae), a New Generic Record for Asia L. H. Cramer, Kew Bulletin, Vol. 46, No. 2, pp. 335-338
- The Taxonomic Position of the Sri Lankan Species Brillantaisia thwaitesii (T. Anderson) L. H. Cramer. (Acanthaceae) Karen Sidwell, Kew Bulletin, Vol. 54, No. 1, pp. 215-219
- On Aristolochia thwaitesii Hooker (Aristolochiaceae) Kerry Barringer, Novon, Vol. 3, No. 4, pp. 321-323