ERIANTHEMUM dregei (Eckl. & Zeyh.) Tiegh. [family LORANTHACEAE]
We're sorry. You don't appear to have permission to access the item.
Full access to these resources typically requires affiliation with a partnering organization. (For example, researchers are often granted access through their affiliation with a university library.)
If you believe you should be able to access this content, there are several actions you could take:
- If you have an institutional affiliation that provides you access, try logging in via your institution
- If you have a username and password, please log in.
- If you would like to learn more about access options or believe you received this message in error, please contact us.
What the Plant Community is Saying
- The Type Specimens of African Loranthaceae Described by Others than Engler and Kept in the General Herbarium at Berlin-Dahlem (B) Rosemarie Gebauer, Willdenowia, Bd. 23, H. 1/2, pp. 291-304
- [untitled] Geo. D. Fuller, Botanical Gazette, Vol. 49, No. 5, p. 385
- The Type Specimens of African Loranthus Taxa (Loranthaceae) Described by Engler and Kept in the General Herbarium at Berlin-Dahlem (B) Rosemarie Gebauer, Willdenowia, Bd. 23, H. 1/2, pp. 257-289