OCOTEA kenyensis (Chiov.) Robyns & R. Wilczek [family LAURACEAE]
We're sorry. You don't appear to have permission to access the item.
Full access to these resources typically requires affiliation with a partnering organization. (For example, researchers are often granted access through their affiliation with a university library.)
If you believe you should be able to access this content, there are several actions you could take:
- If you have an institutional affiliation that provides you access, try logging in via your institution
- If you have a username and password, please log in.
- If you would like to learn more about access options or believe you received this message in error, please contact us.
What the Plant Community is Saying
- Une espèce nouvelle d'Ocotea (Lauraceae) du Kenya W. Robyns, Bulletin du Jardin botanique de l'État a Bruxelles, Vol. 30, Fasc. 1, pp. 1-4
- Ocotea ikonyokpe, a New Species of Lauraceae from Cameroon Henk van der Werff, Novon, Vol. 6, No. 4, pp. 460-462
- THE LAURACEAE COLLECTED IN BRAZIL BY LUDWIG RIEDEL—II. OCOTEA Pedro Liís Rodrigues de Moraes, Harvard Papers in Botany, Vol. 17, No. 2, pp. 245-273